Empower, Inspire and Motivate Your Audiences to Think Like A Negotiator
Eldonna is a retired Air Force veteran with 23 years of honorable military service. She is a negotiation and contracts expert with over 30 years of leadership, contracts management and negotiation experience. She has negotiated contracts from $1 to over $100 million both stateside and internationally. She was deployed to the Middle East after 911 and has years of experience in foreign acquisition.
She is a subject matter expert in the Contracting Career Field and has developed and taught courses on Contract Claims, Negotiation and other aspects of Contracting. She was recently featured on Fox Business and has 7 years of extensive experience working for defense contractors in the Aerospace Industry. She holds a Top Secret security clearance and has been a trusted agent of the U.S. Government for 30 years.
Eldonna is the CEO of Dynamic Vision International Inc. a training and consulting firm. She specializes in training people how to think like a negotiator by creating win-win results and understanding the pitfalls to avoid. She is an international award winning speaker and an award-winning author.
THINK LIKE A NEGOTIATOR
Today’s best leaders are also great negotiators, whether they are discussing a multi-million dollar deal or simply where to meet for dinner. Negotiation is simply the technical term for discussions and conversations to reach and agreement. Improving your negotiation skills will give you more confidence and better results.
In this highly-charged, content-packed presentation Eldonna will show you how to find more power, negotiate better deals and create win-win results. You will be energized, empowered and educated to be a better negotiator and understand the art and language of negotiation.
Your audience will learn to:
- The 6 steps to reach a negotiated agreement
- How to go into any situation with 100% confidence that you will get the results you want.
- Consistently satisfy and attract the right clients or customers
- Know what to ask for and how to ask
- Understand strategies to turn a discussion or disagreement to a more favorable result
- The foundations of Offer, Acceptance, Counteroffer and Rejection of Offers
- Look at what is and is not Fair and Reasonable in a negotiation and the 3 deal killers
TAKE CONTROL OF THE HANDLEBARS OF YOUR LIFE
Confidence is not only one of the most important factors in being a great negotiator, it’s also important whether you are an employee, supervisor, business owner, parent, family member or in any relationship. Lacking confidence and not having the power to stand up for yourself is one of the key things that holds people back from being successful or achieving their goals and dreams.
In this presentation, Eldonna will show you how to stop taking a “back seat” in your life and move to the front seat. She will inspire you to take control of the handlebars of your life and “roll on your throttle” to success. As an avid Harley rider for 20+ years, Eldonna uses motorcycling as an analogy for success to negotiate your way through life. You will be inspired, empowered and motivated to take action to own you power and achieve your goals and dreams both personally and professionally.
In this highly-charged, content-packed presentation Eldonna will show you how to find more power, negotiate a powerful life and create win-win results. You will be energized, empowered and educated to be a better version of yourself and achieve maximum results in every area of your life.
Your audience will learn to:
- Go into any situation with 100% confidence that you will get the results you want.
- How to own your power and captivate people with your confidence
- Getting what you want and the keys to unlock the door to winning results
- 3 hard-won lessons derived from learning to ride a motorcycle
- What to do to create the clear thinking and make room for the truth
- Stress reduction practices that eliminate the overwhelm
- How to construct your own sense of life balance