Dynamic ~ Energetic ~ Passionate ~ Life Changing!
Author ~ Speaker ~ Olympian ~ Veteran ~ Fitness Expert
Laticia’s passion, past experiences and transparency help women become empowered in both their personal and professional lives! She helps women conquer mental, emotional and physical barriers that prevent them from creating the lives and careers they want, desire and deserve!
Air Force veteran Laticia “Action” Jackson has been called one of the most dynamic and energetic personalities in the health promotion, body awareness, women’s health, fitness and personal development field. She’s a 2008 Fitness Olympian and 3-Time National Physique Committee (NPC) State Fitness Champion. Her academic background includes a Master’s Degree in Public Health with a minor in Public Administration, B.S. Degree in Exercise Physiology, Certified Corporate Wellness Coach, Certified Master Level Personal Trainer, Certified Weight Loss Counselor and Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialists. She was voted “In Weekly’s Best Personal Trainer on the Gulf Coast 2016.
She’s received both national and international recognition by being featured as a top-level athlete in over 20 health, fitness and wellness publications with her latest feature in Oxygen Fitness Magazine Australia 2017. She’s been the guest go-to health & fitness expert for TV shows such as C.W. 31 Good Day Sacramento, Blab TV, Council on Aging, WEAR 3 Channel 3, Fitness Friday’s before the Steve Harvey in the Morning Show and many more. She’s the author six women’s health and fitness training books and has been a writer for health and fitness magazines and companies such as Activewear USA.
Action Jackson is often called upon from national population health organizations such as The American Heart Association, The American Diabetes Association and The American Cancer Society to use her expertise for nation-wide health promotion and health awareness events that address chronic preventable illnesses such as heart disease, stroke and diabetes for at risk populations.
Her amazing ability to connect with her audience and tell a story has led to numerous invitations to speak at annual women’s empowerment events such as The Emmett Tills Legacy Foundation’s Loving from the Inside Out Women’s Symposium, Favor House White Rose Luncheon, E3 Women’s Empowerment Conference, Alpha Kappa Alpha’s Paint the City Pink Breast Cancer Event, The Powerful Women of The Gulf Coast Pursue Your Passion Business Conference and additional speaking events that provide women with the tools to enhance and transform their professional and personal life.
She’s a survivor of domestic violence and believes there’s no power in silence. Therefore she continues to travel the world speaking on the warning signs of domestic violence as a domestic violence advocate.
- Master’s Degree Public Health/ Public Administration
- S. Degree Exercise Science
- Associate of Arts Degree In Human Performance
- Certified Corporate Wellness Coach
- Certified Master Level Personal Trainer
- Certified Weight Loss Counselor
- Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialists
- Certified Tobacco Cessation Facilitator ( Navy Certified)
- Certified Coaching Healthy Behaviors (Navy Certified)
- Certified Choose Healthy Options For Wellness (Navy Certified)
- Certified Ship Shape Navy Fitness Facilitator and Coach
- 2008 Fitness Olympian
- 3-Time National Physique Fitness Champion
- Women’s Health, Wellness and Fitness Writer
- Featured in Over 20 Health, Wellness, Personal Development and Fitness Publications
- CW 31 Good Day Sacramento
- Blab TV
- Sierra Alternative Middle School
- Pensacola State College
- University of West Florida
- The Progressive Black Woman
- The Pensacola Network
- Financial Mainstay E3 Women’s Conference
- WEAR 3 Channel 3 News
- Council On Aging
- West Florida Hospital
- Brokers International Firm
- The Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast
- The Favour House: Domestic Violence Shelter
- Life Long Learners
Self-Published Health, Wellness and Fitness Training books by Action Jackson
- “Goodbye Skinny, Hello Size Healthy- A Woman’s Guide To Becoming Healthy, Happy and Satisfied”
- “Changing The Norm- A Black Woman’s Guide to Eating, Feeling and Looking Her Best”
- “Yes Girls Lift- A Girl’s Fitness Guide To Becoming Fit, Confident and Strong”
- “Fit, Empowered and Unstoppable- A Woman’s Guide To Becoming Her Fittest, Most Empowered and Unstoppable Self!”
THE POWER OF YOU! KeyNote
5 Ways To Tap Into Your Unique Qualities, Personality and Awesomeness to Create The Life and Career You’ve Always Dreamed Of.
In a world crowded with comparisons and concepts of sameness, individuals often shy away from their authentic selves! The fear of becoming an outlier or deviation from the norm often leads individuals to living safe, unfulfilled lives and careers. This can result in discontentment, stress and poor health! This thought-provoking, engaging and action-packed presentation will teach your audience:
- Identify the impact of other people’s expectations and the impact they have on your personal and professional decisions
- Confront life and career decisions that leave us unengaged and passionless
- Accept and embrace your innate personality to match yourself with the right career and business path
- Become your best advertisement in business and life
- Rock your awesomeness and create the life you’ve always dreamed of!
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO LOVE YOUR BODY OR YOURSELF Keynote
3 Ways To Fall In Love With Your Body and Yourself Again
There’s a subliminal message that once a woman reaches a certain age that it is all downhill from there. Societal expectations of beauty, changes in hormones and other life transitions can often lead women to feeling invaluable, uncertain and unfulfilled. This funny, informative and educational presentation will teach your audience:
- How to decode the belief that the aging process is a negative experience.
- The importance of resistance training and exercise to ward off osteoporosis, sarcopenia and other women related health conditions
- How to create a new normal, by fully embracing your current position in life despite life changes
- How to embrace other women as a way to fully embrace yourself
YOUR PERSONAL STRUGGLES CAN BECOME YOUR BRANDING PLATFORM! Keynote
In her transparent, interactive and emotional presentation, Action Jackson shares her domestic violence experience and how she could have lost her life. Throughout her presentation she discusses how through her struggles she learned to love herself, forgive others and redefine success. In a passionate and comprehensive way she explains to her audience how they too can use their struggles to propel them forward in their professional and personal life.
- How to use your struggles to build resiliency and determination
- How struggles can create compassionate business and personal relationships
- How struggles lead to better leadership
- How struggles make life more valuable
- How struggles can be used to tell a story and build your brand
HEALTHY TO THE TOP! Keynote
Helping Women Remain Healthy as They Grow In Business, Career and Life
According to a 2016 study conducted by American Express entitled “The 2016 State of Women-Owned Businesses Report”, between 2007 and 2015 there was an increase of 3.5 million women owned firms. Women-owned firms are contributing to improving employment rates and making trillion dollars economic contributions to the marketplace.
With the increase in business ownership and career development, women remain tasked with the act of juggling family life, community obligations, taking care of aging parents and so much more. This often leads to no time for self-care. As a result of minimal self-care many women become overworked, overwhelmed and unfortunately overweight resulting in costly chronic illnesses such as diabetes, some forms of cancer and high blood pressure. Laticia teaches her audience the following:
- The Power of Saying No and Setting Personal Boundaries
- How To Ask for Help Without Feelings of Guilt
- The Importance of Having a Healthy Versus Skinny Body
- How Proper Nutrition Can Create Brain Power and Increase Business Creativity
- How to Become Your Best Assets in Life and Business
- The Seven Pillars Of Wellness and Why They Are Important For Business Success
FIT, EMPOWERED & UNSTOPPABLE Workshop
Teaching Women How To Become Their Fittest Most Empowered Selves!
On a daily basis women are bombarded by subliminal messages of bodily perfection and beauty. These messages are often flaunted throughout social media and found on the pages of women’s health, wellness and fitness magazines. These messages enforce unattainable expectations of what every woman’s body should look like. This can often leave women feeling insecure, frustrated and defeated. In this interactive presentation workshop attendees will learn:
- How to set S.M.A.R.T. fitness and weight loss goals,
- How to not allow the scale to dictate their self-worth and self-esteem
- Instructs women on how to lift weights properly,
- Identifies the benefits of staying strong to ward off osteoporosis, sarcopenia and other illnesses
- How to use exercise as a stress management tool